GS1100G NEED NEW REAR SHOCKS

Had some of the Chinese one on my old gs1000 seem to do the job for budget shocks, I think @TonyGee has some on his gsx?

Not everyone likes the Chinese stuff but for a budget there ok, like most things Chinese and cheep you get some really good stuff that you'd add a extra £100 on for the right name stamped on it or you get something you just get your money back and put in the bin (as they don't want the expense of returned items ;))

• Like 1

yeah i have a set of piggy backs on my zuma and they seem to work ok, also had them on another big bike i built.  ok they are fecking cheap Chinese crap but for £40 its no big loss especially as the OEM ones are rusty and leaking.  they do look good though ;) their are a few reviews on them on the net and most say for what they are their ok, they are fully rebuildable as well. if you are on (like me) a very tight budget then they are usable till you can afford a good set.    

3 hours ago, TonyGee said:

yeah i have a set of piggy backs on my zuma and they seem to work ok, also had them on another big bike i built.  ok they are fecking cheap Chinese crap but for £40 its no big loss especially as the OEM ones are rusty and leaking.  they do look good though ;) their are a few reviews on them on the net and most say for what they are their ok, they are fully rebuildable as well. if you are on (like me) a very tight budget then they are usable till you can afford a good set.    

The piggyback reservoirs on the chinesium shocks are completely fake, and the shocks bend like spagetti. No way I would run them on a heavy bike.

1 hour ago, rodneya said:

The piggyback reservoirs on the chinesium shocks are completely fake, and the shocks bend like spagetti. No way I would run them on a heavy bike.

not on the ones i have !!!  ive seen someone on the net who rebuilt a set and had to re'gas them. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...