Gsx1100ESD wheel swap

A guy I know bought a basket case gsx1100esd and I've been enlisted in to help him on the rebuild. He has a bandit 1200 rear wheel, but wants to keep the stock swingarm. I'm certain I've seen in here it's possible, I seem to recall using a gs500 sprocket carrier (?). Also he's looking to use a 530 chain and sprockets with the appropriately sized sprockets to retain standard gearing, what size sprockets should be be looking at using?

Edited by kja.busa
9 hours ago, kja.busa said:

A guy I know bought a basket case gsx1100esd and I've been delighted in to help him on the rebuild. He has a bandit 1200 rear wheel, but wants to keep the stock swingarm. I'm certain I've seen in here it's possible, I seem to recall using a gs500 sprocket carrier (?). Also he's looking to use a 530 chain and sprockets with the appropriately sized sprockets to retain standard gearing, what size sprockets should be be looking at using?

i used the OEM sprocket carrier from the GSX ET wheel in the B12 rear wheel, fits perfect and is further in that the bandit so the chain JUST clears the frame. you will need a front offset (expensive) sprocket too !!!! a 530 chain should just about fit but a none O ring is slightly thinner or go down to 525/520 chain kit.