Killswitch housing issue with rs 38

HWB

Switch the switch to one that has no throttle cable housing and use the motion pro, or switch to a switch that incorporates a push-pull housing.  What model / country is your bike? Uk model bikes have a parking light so if you want to retain this then obviously you need a switch with a 3 stage light switch rather than a simple on-off light function. The last one I changed to was to a DR600 switch as this has a vertical operation for the light switch and saves space on the bars with using a separate housing for the throttle becaus the unit is really slim. This unit was only used on the early DR600 and 650 freewind thingy though, so not easy to get secondhand.

Yes i have a parking light but i dont really mind not using it i can always rewire it with the headlights no problem i just need a housing that works, ill try to find the dr600 switch but as u said i think thats a long shot, any other recommendations? What are people running with the flatties ?