Gsx600f vs b6 engines

wraith

I can’t confirm this for certain but remember when I briefly owned a teapot it was engine code N702 my race blandit mk1 is N712 so should be the 12th version of that engine.I can remember the top breather came out the back of the cover rather than the left side but cosmetically it looked very similar if not the same as the blandit engine.I’m sure one of them experts will arrive soon to confirm  :)

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, davecara said:

Only visual difference I can see on the thing that sat here is te B6 is silver and the teapot motor ive got is black. Probably painted though. And the breather. I think thats it. @Simbec1863do the rules in the B6 race series specify it must be a N712 engine? If the race rules done, that would suggest theyre the same

No that specific it states Mk1 must use Mk1 parts Mk2 parts can’t be used and vice versa,they do check engine numbers at each round though to make sure we’ve not stuck a slabbie engine or 1200 blandit one in xD

Edited by Simbec1863
28 minutes ago, Simbec1863 said:

No that specific it states Mk1 must use Mk1 parts Mk2 parts can’t be used and vice versa,they do check engine numbers at each round though to make sure we’ve not stuck a slabbie engine or 1200 blandit one in xD

how do they check that ? the mk1 and mk2 engines share most of the engine components