Gsxr 750 m clutch confusion

Rigs

Hi there, recently re commissioning my 91 slingshot. It has sat idle for 5 years due to clutch judder I experienced after fitting a new clutch. After 5 years I decided to strip clutch and was horrified to see that the first clutch plate I saw after removing pressure plate was a steel plate, I continued to remove plates to find the first plate the one that sits against inner basket was also steel, I was cussing myself as to why I put them that way around when every other bike clutch I have stripped starts with a friction and ends with a friction. I checked Haynes and it states start with a friction. Yet I checked cmsnl schematic and it shows starting and ending with steel. So 8 fibre plates and 9 steel. Can someone confirm the correct lay out, pretty please 

7 minutes ago, Rigs said:

Well The reason I stripped it was because I had clutch judder after fitting new clutch, I think I will check steels for warpage and re assemble as schematic states, just seems bizarre to start and finish with steel plates 

Yes i agree very odd i would go friction 1st :/