Removing Terminals From Ignition Plug

Tinsnips

Morning all.   I ran into a problem with my 89 GSXR 1100. I had a crank with no fire state and found a broken wire on the smaller of the two plugs for the ignition module. 

Two of the other three wires broke while I removed the plug.   The insulation is very hard and cracked. I need to remove the terminals and re do the connections.   Does anyone know how to get the terminals out of this connector?  I have tried with a pin from both ends and with a small flat screw driver.   Also tried grabbing with needle nose pliers and pulling.  No luck. 

Any help would be appreciated.  If I can’t get it I may have to get 4 female spade connectors and label the module with the wire colours.  Would prefer to have the original connector.  

64E560BB-E778-457E-9F4C-A42B1C8E288D.jpeg

5C07C1D9-12DF-4812-9188-646E777C2879.jpeg

D11F4B56-7D34-41CA-980F-A0A26DA8C0EC.jpeg

8C0290F0-A1BD-4E53-82DD-9CF470A864D6.jpeg

Well hot damn.   A smaller finer screwdriver from the other side and they popped out slick as snot.  Thanks to all.  

As a side note, if you recall this module is supposed to have the rubber retaining boot clip in the side of the battery box.  It is tight down there and makes removal of the battery box tough.  I am going to relocate it to the top of the air box.  There seems to be lots of room and tucks in nicely.  I will make a couple tabs to grab the rubber boot and hold it still. 

9DA379B7-F410-41E2-8E60-649F67F0F4D2.jpeg