Turbo oil drain

Hi, I've been plotting out my oil lines for my turbo and have the feed all figure out. But I'm a little confused on the drain. I'm pretty sure mine's too high for gravity drain, and I'd be more comfortable with a pump anyways. Know a lot of people recommend a mechanical crank driven pump, but those are too expensive for me right now. 

So my question is, with one of those $50 electrical pumps would they be strong enough to pump the oil upwards into the clutch cover oil fill plug? I see a lot of people run them to the sump but I'm not  sure how that would work with static oil level. Another question is if I could drain it into an oil cooler line with a split or a 1 way valve, or will engine pressure override the pump and result in me having 2 feeds? 

I know a crankcase breather is important and I see they make some from the oil fill cap, but I don't see any other place for one so I'm not too sure where my drain would fit into the equation. And catch cans aren't necessary for a drain with a pump if you run the pump on an independent circuit for few seconds after the bike is shut off, right?

Any clarification would be appreciated, thanks. 

Although I don't have one myself (which I may do with the next iteration) and use a mechanical pump, any drain back / drain down in feed lines will bypass the bearings and leak into the housings leading to a degree of start-up smoke. A little sump / catch can allows this to drain away and be pumped away on start-up so IMO a worthwhile addition.

On 3/2/2021 at 11:55 AM, clivegto said:

I run 14mm id pipe to one way valve to 8mm id pipe then to facet pump mounted under the sump then returning into the top crank case. IMG_20210302_164600.thumb.jpg.3978c34027b9d46872a6efd965cf7b98.jpg

Yep, that's brilliant. I was wondering what use that plug could serve.