Need guidens/help with fuel system / plumbing with a GS 1100 -81

Joakim

Hello, I have a prodject bike, an GS 1100 from 1981 that is almost complete but I can not seem to get the pluming for the fuel / vacume lines right. I have the manual but unfortunatly it dose not help much in this matter.

I tried to hook up the lines as I thought they were supposed to be but when I tried to start the engine cylinder 2 and 3 filled with fuel while cylinder 1 and 4 where dry. I checked all the float bowls and they all had fuel.

When I tried to plumb it my self I put the large hose that connects to the second and third carburetor (see pictures) to the large nipple on the fuel tap and another hose from the smaller nipple on the fuel tap to, what I asume is vacume nipple on the second carburetor (the nipple where the chooke is).

If anyone have a diagram/picture or know how to properly connect the lines it would be great!

Appreciate all the help I can get!

/ Joakim

IMG_1263.JPG

IMG_1253.JPG

IMG_1255.JPG

IMG_1257.JPG

IMG_1259.JPG

IMG_1261.JPG

IMG_1260.JPG

1 minute ago, Askamaskinservice said:

Sounds like you have done it like it's supposed to be, probably needlevalves not working correctly in carburators.

Okay, thank you! I will take a closer  look at them! 

I also rememberd that the smaller hose (from the fuel tap to the nr.2 carburetor)  which I think is supposed to be vacume becomes filled with fuel. Unsure if that is correct, it dose not feel like it.