Slabbie with a saggy rear.

Helping a friend out with a slabbie Franken bike, the frame, swing arm, and shock are all stock 750 parts, but with 17” wheels on it, it’s sitting too low and the shock feels pretty soft. Looking for an easy swap to jack up the rear a little and make it handle better. Would a slabbie 1100 shock be an easy fix? Thanks, and here are some photos of the build so far.

C62DDDD0-F7BA-4242-A9F7-02A25037499E.jpeg

AF92F754-E2B3-40B9-AF88-7006E0DE42A1.jpeg

49D6EEA1-BE29-40CE-B2B1-1EE48509BC61.jpeg

Slabby 11 shock will be too long , due to the way the linkage works it will top out before you benefit from the extra length .

I think I’m correct in saying that using an 11 linkage will pick the rear up by 30mm ish .

Ref rear shocks, I think a certain year of r6 is a tried/tested method- I can’t remember but @dupersuncwill be able to confirm.

I think it's a >2006 r6 shock that you need.

You need to narrow the spacers on the bottom eye for it to fit.  They are longer than stock so you end up with a lot of preload and no sag, as the linkage necks out. You can gain a bit of sag by grinding a bit of the swing arm mount where the low shock bolt will be touching.

The spring is about perfect for fast street or track use.

You can as @R1guysaid use the 1100G/h rear link to raise the ride height with a stock length shock, but don't use it with a longer shock.

I'd steer clear of slabbie 1100 shocks, they're too long and will all be totally fucked.