Engine prep for turbo build

rerb

Hi, I'm planning on turbocharging my 99 b12 to around 180 hp. I'll be using gen 1 Hayabusa pistons in a blow through setup with a Td04 off a wrx, and I'd be using stock ignition.  

I'll be splitting the cases to replace a few gears, and was curious if it was necessary to replace the crankshaft shells since the motor is approaching 70k miles. I'm also unsure if I should install APE studs, or if I wouldn't be making enough power to need that; I find conflicting info on here. I'm already installing an APE cam chain and tensioner. 

Thanks for any input, and my apologies if this has been asked too many times, I spent a good 4 hours in bed reading the forced induction and member builds forums instead of sleeping but I can't remember finding what I was looking for. 

Thanks

15 hours ago, rerb said:

Hi, I'm planning on turbocharging my 99 b12 to around 180 hp. NO POINT! I'll be using gen 1 Hayabusa pistons in a blow through setup with a Td04 off a wrx, and I'd be using stock ignition.  WILL WORK OK !

I'll be splitting the cases to replace a few gears, and was curious if it was necessary NOT NECESSARY BUT MAYBE NEEDED ! to replace the crankshaft shells since the motor is approaching 70k miles. I'm also unsure if I should install APE studs, NOT NEEDED @ THAT POWER or if I wouldn't be making enough power to need that; I find conflicting info on here. I'm already installing an APE cam chain and tensioner. 

Thanks for any input, and my apologies if this has been asked too many times, I spent a good 4 hours in bed reading the forced induction and member builds forums instead of sleeping but I can't remember finding what I was looking for. 

Thanks

See above!