As my earlier posts on the GS550 pictured left,I have almost completely restored apart from the painted items that my grandson was going to spray,he had prepared them all in his place of work but was unfortunately the garage put him on furlough for 6 months and after that was laid off but thankfully he has now been taken on by another company so am waiting for the parts to be done.

In my youth i bought in 1976 a Suzuki GT750 A which was 9 months old for £900,if only i kept it seeing the prices they are going for nowO.o but i did buy a brand new GS1000 in 1979 for £2000,I wanted a 2 stroke but they are pricey but have recently come across and bought the one pictured on the right,it has had new paintwork,frame powder coated and new wiring loom,it runs ok but needs a few things doing to it,a previous owner has sprayed the barrell's black so i want to remove them and get them bead blasted,I'd like to to fit a new front and rear mudguard as they are not in the best condition and want to change the seat to its original type but unlike the GS parts i've found that GT parts are hard to cpme across.

20201107_143856 (3).jpg

Edited by Captain Chaos
no wanted ad here