Bandit 520 Sprockets

Ronny

Need a rear B6 520 sprocket, but not having any luck finding one from the usual places (done a site search too!). Are there any from other models that would fit the Bandit carrier? I assume the Teapot/Bandit front ones are interchangeable, but if anybody knows different... 

Ta

I use Renthal on my race bike and get them from B and C express, they did have limited sizes when I last bought one in Sept and can make custom ones but told me that they were waiting on blanks due to supply issues.It depends on size required to as to whether they have any in stock,plus maybe you don’t want race sizes if it’s for the road?

Largest size for blandit in 520 from Renthal is 47 tooth,so anything bigger is custom.

JT as stated above are steel sprockets and from memory these were more readily available when I looked they do 47,49 teeth only.

Not sure what other bikes fit maybe SV650? but I’m not sure on the hole pattern on these.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Ronny said:

Cheers, B6 is 5-hole, but just for future ref, do you know if other models EG RF6/900 carriers fit Bandit wheel/cush?

i tried an RF carrier in a 600 bandit wheel and it didn't fit but i didn't know what year both parts where off.  i have fitted a 1980 gsx 750 et carrier to a 1200 bandit wheel as its slightly shorter so i can line up the chain with an off set front sprocket. 

On 12/3/2020 at 4:38 AM, Simbec1863 said:

I use Renthal on my race bike and get them from B and C express, they did have limited sizes when I last bought one in Sept and can make custom ones but told me that they were waiting on blanks due to supply issues

I called B&c today- there is apparently a national shortage of blank 520 sprockets.

However the helpful chap at B&c pointed out that a 525 is same pitch as 520, just a bit wider and suggested I could buy a 525 and then it down.... so I bought one :tu