GSX750ES REVS SUPER HIGH AVTER INSTALLING CARBS

SATANSAM

10 hours ago, TonyGee said:

if their is fuel leaking the float valve isn't seating properly. if its a new valve give the carb a tap with a rubber hammer, it might be just stuck. 

Yep I'll do that this afternoon...If there's no good result, I'll get them out AGAIN to re-re-re-re-check height, seat seals were tested, blowing individually tapping the fuel hose holes, and the seat, tested the seat with with float needle in pouring a bit of fuel in, no leak at all.  I'll have to play deeply with the mixture to start with...Thanx Tony.

Well, I'm back to the ORIGINAL carbs that started the problem haha (I'm the problem, for sure).

All Orings new, leveled floats, new needle valve sealings and needles, correct 22,40mm bowl hight (some 22,50mm maybe), all jets re-re-re-cleaned with solvent + US cleaner, all carbs cleaned individually with solvent and UScleaner too, diaphragms perfect, needles perfect and springs inside slide, slides polished and fall back down well "knock"..."SPANK!" ...All carbs mounted and aligned, starter all mounted correct...

Now, Iv'e been comparing GS750E manual (1983) and the GSX750ES Manual (My bike). I was following the 1983 one because it was clearer BUT didn't bring the preset 2-1/4 turns backwards from gently seated in it. My manual differes a bit, like in Main jet size (my bike came with #117,5 instead of #120 and all 3 sets of carbs come with 117,5 anyway, all from this manual)....Needle jet on mine is Y7 (CORRECT)....well I won't keep on...The bike ran like hell before all this with #117,5 / #45 pilot (they call it starter jet??? ) and the needles I had...I'm putting them all on (All air jets are same size 790)

I'm going to leave them original AND DO THE 2-1/4 TURN BACKWARDS + PROPER BENCH SYNC before mounting them....It's the very last thing I can think about...Because I think I shouldn't change jets and stuff when it ran like hell before...Now, if this is the issue(HOPE SO)...I'M GONNA GO OUT JOGGING NAKED CAUSE IT'S WHAT I DESERVE, A KICK IN THE BALLS.

SKM_28721022515360_page-0001.jpg

SKM_28721022515360_page-0002.jpg

2 minutes ago, TonyGee said:

have you had the mixture screws out ? they have very small O rings on them, they can split or not get refitted in the past, some people put them on the wrong side of the washer !!!!!  

Thanx Tony, they are all correctly installed (Down to top): ORING/WASHER/SPRING. All tiny orings look in good shape...I'm starting to thing that everything has to do with the pilot screw or mix screw...Bench sync and then start the bike with pilot screws 2 turns out, when warm, play to get the bike idling down closing 1/8 turn each carb and wait...Well, something like that....when in idle, sync carbs with balancer...OK, beer time.