GSX750ES REVS SUPER HIGH AVTER INSTALLING CARBS

SATANSAM

I was about to buy an impact screwdriver, one of those Vessel ones...I told my father and he said he had one! He had a problem with his range rover when he was about my age. I've manager to disassemble the carbs and taken the fuel pipes out...The O rings were hard and worn out...So I'm going to look for some rings valid for ethanol.  By the way, that screw grab a friend gave me really helps.

IMG_20201229_171847.jpg

IMG_20201229_172019.jpg

Hi amigoz, 

The new Orings ond the carb work, no leaking anywhere, clean carbs...Installed them started the motor and after trying to fix the air/fuel mixture AND then trying to balance all 4 carbs, it was absolutely imposible. So, going round and round, I'm going back again and think it's an air leak in the intake manifold of cylinder number 3...Very unstable idle, low, suddenly very high, suddenly goes low and stops...I put propane right into the 3rd manyfold and it reved (Tried that before but it didn't rev because it was already too reved, I suppose I didn't do it correctly). Same manifolds on since '86  could well be the problem. Cheerz!

And now, I changed manifolds that where a bit ñasdñsadj. Carbs clean, super...BUT, when adjustIng the mixture with this Colortune from Gunson (constant blue light blablabla)...The mixture screw from Cylinder 3, the one that is giving problems, the reference carb, WILL NOT CUT THE LIGHT! It just doesn't lower the mixture like it should...Looks like BigT could well be right...I might of dismissed that blimming Oring...