600 carbs.

leldolini69

yeah they will fit with the right rubbers, you will be down on power though compared to using say 36mm or 38mm carbs. the 1200 inazuma and 1200 ss use 32mm carbs and they claim around 100 bhp !!!!  but lack top end. but be aware i tried a set of 32mm bandit carbs on a 1200 and they fit no problem but the middle balance adjuster fowls on the outside of the cam chain tunnel and the throttle wont open fully.  

4 minutes ago, Losiu said:

I know. 
I bought the only used ones available in my country: P

you've just cleared up something that has been bugging me for a while,  i had an idea that the 1200 zuma rubbers where longer but couldn't find anybody who had some to measure. now i know, cheers for that Losiu :tu

29 minutes ago, TonyGee said:

you've just cleared up something that has been bugging me for a while,  i had an idea that the 1200 zuma rubbers where longer but couldn't find anybody who had some to measure. now i know, cheers for that Losiu :tu

That's what this place is for :)
Edited by Losiu
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, bluedog59 said:

Two points.

Are we talking 33mm CV carbs or  33mm slide carbs ( possibly VM29ss bored to 33mm) ?

Would it be possible you could make some aluminium spacer plates to go between the head and rubbers to move the carbs back ?

i was talking 32mm bandit CV carbs,  yeah that was another thought about 5mm spacers between the head and rubbers. their are some bikes that have them.  

• 2 weeks later...