More VJMC Events for 2021

Paulm

Dear All,

Firstly I hope you are all doing well and staying safe, i am contacting you to tell you we have been in discussions with the guys at CRMC and are planning the Classic Festival at Donington for 2021 along with two other festivals one at Castle Combe Circuit and one at Croft Circuit. The two new additions will be the exact same set up as Donington where there will be racing over the course of the weekend, we will get a lunch time parade for exhibitors. Also at Croft the racing cant start until lunchtime on the Sunday however road bikes are allowed on the track before this time so we will be able to use the circuit to run parades in the morning.  

We are contacting you to see if you are interested in attending any of these events next year. Obviously with the uncertainty of the world at the minute we cant guarantee these events will go ahead but we are planning them just in case we can.

The proposed dates are:
  • April 17th/18th - Castle Combe
  • July 31st/August 1st - Donington Park
  • October 2nd/3rd - Croft
If you would like your club to have a stand at any of these events please let us know, and what size stand you would like and we can start the planing.

Ok,we have had these event invites from the VJMC,I've told the  we would like a stand at all three events,so put the dates on your calendar in readiness for them if you are interested in them,they will be put up as individual events when the time to organise them arises.

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...