Keyless ignition Q

slayer61

3 hours ago, wraith said:

Don't know about over in the USA but over here UK you see a lot of sellers selling the Chinese stuff for 3x the amount, so just because you pay more from a local dealer dose not mean your money is not going to China. ;) 

For example I got a QA throttle from China payed about £6 with post, the same QA throttle for a English seller £80 

The Chinese are still getting there money just the local buyer is getting ripped off by the local seller.

Part of the project investigation process involves contacting the seller or distributor and asking them about their product.

I have found a seller here in California who says his parts are assembled in California from "imported" components. I think I can work with that.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, slayer61 said:

Part of the project investigation process involves contacting the seller or distributor and asking them about their product.

I have found a seller here in California who says his parts are assembled in California from "imported" components. I think I can work with that.

Go to any big box building supply store (Lowes, Home Depot, etc) and all of the name brand tools that are "made in America" all of them include "from globally sourced materials". Hell, even the big 3 automakers are more made outside of America than Nissan and Kia. To me, it has became a rather moot point. And a meme. 

On 10/28/2020 at 5:21 PM, vizman said:

Black box with the four terminals (under the orange perspex) comes with two fobs, buy them off Eblag for around 20 squids, 12v 40amp Chinese jobby...

..no lazy Eblag link, just use your noggin and type what you want into Eblag search bar.

6B863007-27CA-43C8-8B54-329DA34ED38E.jpeg

Th axel joust b box you’ve used has a plug in remote facility I think?

4 hours ago, vizman said:

How about I make all the wires the same colour?

Looks like you just have to join the power wires to the consumer wires. I know these classic bikes are easy to nick , but I personally wouldn't make it any easier lol.

Maybe a seperate circuit breaker else where operated by a key perhaps ....

Pudzrx  xD

On 10/31/2020 at 7:31 AM, yantosh said:

robber will just throw it in a van, he won't care what colour wires you have  :ph34r:

Yup deal with the alarms and locks later.   Saw it happen on youtube, van pulled up alongside and in less than 30 seconds it was gone.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, RGSX said:

Yup deal with the alarms and locks later.   Saw it happen on youtube, van pulled up alongside and in less than 30 seconds it was gone.

I've collected bikes for the shop in my van, park in front, roll it in, tie down and away, 5 min job, no one questions