OSS trackdays.

dupersunc

5 hours ago, Markz9 said:

Ahhh good to see you are having fun on baby Bertha

how you doing 

I am Up at Oulton next weekend first time back since I had my little off last year 

Had a great day at llandow in the sunshine, bike was faultless apart from a spongy front brake but still plenty of bite. Castle Combe was a washout but first time I've tried wets and was amazed by how much grip there was, knee down in the puddles and all! First time back on the bike since my off at pembrey last year, might book Donny for the 28th August. Enjoy oulton.

• Like 1
On 7/30/2021 at 8:54 PM, Billythekidd said:

Had a great day at llandow in the sunshine, bike was faultless apart from a spongy front brake but still plenty of bite. Castle Combe was a washout but first time I've tried wets and was amazed by how much grip there was, knee down in the puddles and all! First time back on the bike since my off at pembrey last year, might book Donny for the 28th August. Enjoy oulton.

Good to hear everything working fine might be worth checking the caliper bolts are tight that hold the two half’s of the brake together there are 4 bolts 

wets are great aren’t they it’s my head that kept saying ooh this is risky

bike didn’t move at all have fun