Hardtail on a gs750

Reaper427

7 minutes ago, Poldark said:

Please don't be another one-post wonder.  I get excited when I see new American members because I look forward to seeing OSS-US being built up like OSS-UK with the get-togethers and parts trading.  But no; it's one question and they are gone.  

OSS - US get-togethers... wow. That sounds awesome.... OSS for Global Domination B|

With the coast to coast distance i can see the need for some sub- chapters but very doable ..to me. Not even remotely relevant as i live in the Netherlands but OSS US has a good ring too it. NEXT stop.. Asia :pimp:

• Like 1
  • Blubber changed the title to Hardtail on a gs750
3 hours ago, wraith said:

A non in-depth answer to the question is NO 

As he's not put any other posts up I think he has had no one offering to build it for him so has fucked off and got a HD xD

I'm proud to "be an American" but I'm not proud of many of my fellow Americans.  Oh well, more old Suzuki's for me.

• Like 3
On 10/18/2020 at 7:53 AM, Blubber said:

OSS - US get-togethers... wow. That sounds awesome.... OSS for Global Domination B|

With the coast to coast distance i can see the need for some sub- chapters but very doable ..to me. Not even remotely relevant as i live in the Netherlands but OSS US has a good ring too it. NEXT stop.. Asia :pimp:

Yeah, the state I live in, Oregon, is about twice the size of England, and larger than the UK. So, a lot of chapters would be needed