dymag wheel sizes

johng

Guess you will have to do some home work for that info ^_^

Only you know the fork / arm and brake combo.

But....

I have checked the following:

For your amusement I just went online, used a internet browser called Google and it showed a search bar.

I typed "Dymag suzuki gs1000" in the search box, hit the search button and got about 74.000 hits.

To my surprise.... I was not automatically redirected to this site :P

Don't want to sound to grumpy ... but surely one of those search results is a supplier with a "question about this product" box?

The reason?

Most of us on OSS modify the shit out of their bike so the request "without mods" option isn't often ticked.

How's that for a welcome? 

• Like 7

well that told me. I have recently bought a part done wes cooley rep gs1000 i am putting standard forks and swingarm in, getting rid of the bandit parts originally fitted. i intend to strengthen the swingarm with underslung caliper, A bit of fun for a winter project maybe race it next year. I want to run dymags so i thought you guys would have ideas on widths. What sizes did you run on the knarf Project? just asking!

• Like 1

Look at the rules for the race class you want to use the bike for and it will tell you which wheel sizes you are allowed or indeed if you are allowed magnesium wheels at all. If you want 'bolt on' then you'll have to order them new from Dymag so you'll need very deep pockets unless by chance a 2nd hand set with all the correct spacers etc. for a stock GS come up. Then you'll need slightly less deep pockets.:) If you are only allowed 18 inch wheels,  2nd hand Dymags aren't going to be that easy to get and new they cost a fortune.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Blubber said:

Guess you will have to do some home work for that info ^_^

Only you know the fork / arm and brake combo.

But....

I have checked the following:

For your amusement I just went online, used a internet browser called Google and it showed a search bar.

I typed "Dymag suzuki gs1000" in the search box, hit the search button and got about 74.000 hits.

To my surprise.... I was not automatically redirected to this site :P

Don't want to sound to grumpy ... but surely one of those search results is a supplier with a "question about this product" box?

The reason?

Most of us on OSS modify the shit out of their bike so the request "without mods" option isn't often ticked.

How's that for a welcome? 

A service already exists to cover all that

http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=Dymag+suzuki+gs1000