Gsx750et cooling

Stewart750

Hey guys, so been on two track days this year with the old girl and was a good couple of days, only problem is when it gets really hot it leaks a it of oil out the left hand casing somewhere that I cannot find, I'm going to replace all the gaskets but was wondering if there's any way to put a oil cooler or something on to keep it slightly cooler, any input is great.

I've got this set up fitted to my 750ET.

I don't believe its a specific kit for the bike. Just a generic oil cooler, with hoses I cut to length. The only specific piece is the replacement oil filter cover, which is a CNC made piece made from aluminium, with 2 NPT taper threads to attach the hose connections to. Unfortunately I wasn't the one to purchase it so I have no idea where it came from or who made it!

The 750 doesn't have the oil sensor in the center of the cases, under the carbs like the 1100. So I think this is the only way you can do it on a 750, as the 1100 kits wont work.

A crank breather may help stop your leaks 

20200328_120821.jpg