SRAD 600 1998 forks swapped for SRAD 750 forks

need to sort front forks and was wondering are 750 srad upside down forks alot better than the standard 600 srad 1998 ones? I`m a tad heavy for springs in my 600 (16 st) and was just wondering if upgrade forks and change 750 springs was better upgrade. Rather than fitting heavier springs to the 600`s ? I`d like to keep brakes etc as just done new pistons and seals and adelin mastercylinder about year ago. As far as know only have to get new yokes and the forks and 750 should  fit with bits I have. Could be wrong though, not unheard of

Anyone done the swap ?

Got any pics ?

It has been recommended to fit I think it was 9.0n/mm Springs in the 600 forks. Perhaps thats the way will go and see how good they are . Brooke suspension said above that rate they need revalving for the dampning to handle the spring rate over 9.0n/mm

Thanks for all your help and information

On 9/8/2020 at 6:43 PM, dupersunc said:

That's as stiff as you'd want to go on the road imho. I think they are7.0 nm stock.

I ran 9.5 nm in my srad years ago. Did a pikey revalve of the forks, and slightly thicker oil. It was mint.

Thats the other thing they said, those fork springs and slightly thicker oil

• 3 weeks later...