36 mmcarb info

Gents , 

Are any of guys running a 750 slingy J model frame with a blandit 12 engine running  RS 36 mm carbs , 

My frame has been modded  , for the battery tray ,( common place in between the frame above the shock ) 

im after the measurements If you can help from the front face of the carb rubber to  the carb bell mouth the width of the visible carb  once fitted , if the RS 36 mm carbs are wider the selection of filters on offer will be minimal ,

and the measurement from the top of the carb rubber to the top of the carbs

The fuel tank has a non standard  outlet I need to be sure prior to purchase ,that a set of 36 mm RS carbs won’t be obstructed top or width ref existing fabrication mods 

currently running 32 mm carbs , 

( need to up my posts to get in to that market place )

shame me my old posts of the old forum can’t be carried over like grandfather rights ................#

Which carb rubbers are you using? If you use 750 l or m rubbers these bring the carbs 5mm closer to the head than Blandit 12 rubbers (which would need sanding out to mount RS 36s). If space is tight for the filters, a good way forward is to use bellmouths with 2 X Ramair foam filters, the ones with 2 holes.