GSX1200 Zuma clutch and temperature problem

Naim

I have a never ending story with my Zuma.

This time I cannot figure out issue with clutch.

I did a overall maintenance on pump and piston i.e. sealants, springs etc. I also changed a brand new EBC plates and clutch pads.

When cold everything seems to be ok, afterwards the clutch starts to slip when temperature rises. At first I observed that during gear change with clutch, now I can't even accelerate coz it slips constantly on higher rpms.

Another thing is the oil temperature for e.g. today we had around 20-25 dgr cent. outside. The oil temperature oscillated between 110-115 dgr.cent. when ridding moderately. 

3 hours ago, zedhead said:

Get rid of the EBC plates and fit genuine Suzuki ones. Aftermarket plates are notoriously bad in these motors.

Its quite wierd coz I hadn't even reached 200 km on these pads...

I'm also thinking if the temperature rise might be caused by slipping clutch?

Edited by Naim
1 hour ago, Gixer1460 said:

Your oil temp sounds way to high for 'moderate' use. Check cooler for blocked fins and if it's not an OEM one then its possibly too small / undersized!

The cooler is original, it looks fine to me. I was considering a HEL performance cooler but still can't figure out the reason for such temp. values.

2 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

How do you know? Good quality oil temp gauge, or some chinese crap?

I bought it from Larsson, it seems decent.

But for my own sake maybe I should try putting it into boiling water to verify the indications.

7090108.jpg

Edited by Naim
On 7/20/2020 at 7:30 AM, Captain Chaos said:

How do you know? Good quality oil temp gauge, or some chinese crap?

I was hoping that the indications were exceeding real temp. values but it stands almost @100 centigrade at boiling point :-(

IMG_20200726_105841.jpg