Aftermarket oil cooler fittings for bottom of engine?

I fitted my oil cooler a while ago but after looking over today after not seeing it for a while I thought the an fittings I used to fit the oil lines to the bottom of the engine looked a bit ugly and wondered if anyone else has used any different ones?

i remembered I did look for different options but the angled an fittings were all I could find that were the correct thread type to fit, I would like some banjo style ones but couldn’t find any that would fit. 

what have you guys used to connect the oil lines to the bottom of your engine? 

I thought I could make an adapter but wasn’t sure if the id of the banjo fittings would be the same as the an fittings?

8E160C22-B29C-4C45-91D9-5BD1C467FA51.png

Thanks guys I’m sure I searched for the banjos when I did it last year but couldn’t find any. Think they were m16 but I’ll have another search, thanks for pointing that out clivegto I didn’t realise that, seems like this bike has had a mismatch of parts on it from what I can see but I was always going to do a street fighter so I didn’t mind.

Thanks r1guy yeah it took a out of bending and heat and trying to make the two half’s the same was tricky lol