GSX750EF wheel upgrade

I'm in need of new tyres, chain and sprockets for the GSX750EF, due to poor tyre choices available for the standard wheels, I couldn't think of a better time to change to 3 spokes.Still being Furloughed I don't want to spend too much money! 

I also have a complete set of GSX650F (I think) wheels sat :banana:

I know the rear will fit as it's 4.50 will I need the GS500 sprocket carrier? 

Anyone fitted a 3 spoke into the standard forks? Or will it make it simpler to source Gsx650 forks, yokes and calipers? 

IMG_20200628_192649.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Cant help with the front end as I fitted a complete 1997 750 SRAD front end to mine.

With the rear I am pretty sure you'll need the GS500 sprocket carrier. I fitted an early GSX750F rear wheel to mine (same spindle size) which is 3.5". The GS500 sprocket carrier brings the chain back very close to its original position so dont need to mess around with offset sprockets. The GS500 again uses the same rear spindle size which simplifies the whole setup. One other thing you will need to modify is the caliper torque arm as the original fouls on my 150 rear tyre, if you are running that or wider you'll need to change it. Again I used a 750 SRAD one which is slightly shorter but the bend is perfect to clear the tyre.     

20191114_222634.jpg

20191114_222709.jpg

20191111_211442.jpg