i would go and buy a 1074cc motor as it pulls like a train but it wont take the tunning a oil boiler will  but if only want 150 to 180 bhp the water cooled engine is more than capable delivering you will get more money the 1127cc engine i have ran a nitrous water cooled drag bike with no problems untill i started to go over 220bhp

i would go and buy a 1074cc motor as it pulls like a train but it wont take the tunning a oil boiler will  but if only want 150 to 180 bhp the water cooled engine is more than capable delivering you will get more money the 1127cc engine i have ran a nitrous water cooled drag bike with no problems untill i started to go over 220bhp

• Like 1

ok this were i get myself banned off a childs web site i own 1978 x7 a taga rgv 250 rgv and all i have tried to give an educated opinion as i have built and raced gsxr oil cooled and water cooled gsxrs and had bikes on the center pages of streetfighters magazines anyway to all you want to bees you will see my bike at north weald it will not greace you bike of the month so to all you keyboard worriers good buy