GS1000 Tail Piece

Thanks Blubber but I don't have enough posts to access the for sale section.  Thought I'd seen something about fiberglass ones being produced in the UK.  Webike Japan has them but they're outrageously expensive.  Airtech in California only does the S model fairings and belly pans.

On 5/16/2020 at 4:14 AM, Reinhoud said:

Do you want another tail piece because you don't like the reflectors?

Or do you just want something different?

You can use resin to fill the plastic of the tail piece.. I don't know how to write this properly

No, I was just asking if anyone knew of replacement units being produced in the UK.  It's weird they (suzuki oem) still sells side covers but not tail pieces.

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

Saw one advertised on e bay last week. They’re flush at the sides, no reflector and they made with a piece at the back , which you’d have to cut to put the standard light in , or just use the two small rear/ brake lights you can buy. I think they were German made. Like a fu#*in’ numpty, I didn’t save the link , so I’m trawling Eblag , trying to find it again. They look good quality.

16 minutes ago, MikOtoole said:

Saw one advertised on e bay last week. They’re flush at the sides, no reflector and they made with a piece at the back , which you’d have to cut to put the standard light in , or just use the two small rear/ brake lights you can buy. I think they were German made. Like a fu#*in’ numpty, I didn’t save the link , so I’m trawling Eblag , trying to find it again. They look good quality.

3D719F08-F85A-4C8C-9964-2A4EF353FE79.png