swing arms are like the bus

fear not chaps, it will be staying monoshocked, i was just thinking outside the box, maybe a bit to far for the efe at least, i will sell the other two, i sort of had to have all three to get one if that makes sense.

both the twin shock ones will i think fit gs/ earlier gsx very well, in fact one is for a inazuma 1200, which i think are the same sizes as a blandit, which i think goes straight in the earlier gsx's.

Anyway now i have to source a gsxr 1100l/m/n, shock, linkages etc, i will place an ad in wanted.

Thanks mate,i would be much obliged, you must have a big shed full of bits(y)

i don't suppose you would know of any threads where this has already been done, placement of brackets etc ?i did a search earlier but it didn't bring much up, to give me an idea of pitfalls/ things to watch out for/ bracket placement and the like

• Like 1
13 hours ago, mark35gun said:

Thanks mate,i would be much obliged, you must have a big shed full of bits(y)

Pm sent 

Just a lot of bits I've collected over the years some which has just set in a box in a drawer xD

Hi

to be honest  on efe twin shocks looks awwwwwwful ,  very bad style ,  O.o>:(

I am open for help , but you can dispose of one or all swingarms , with me for very small money, lets say € 20,- / piece    :P

I have no problms if they are looking  sooo  awwwful on my GSX 1100E or I waste them for  U

pls tell me Ur bank account I give U my address ....

it is always good to have nice fellow citizens who help you in an emergency :P

cheers

HUM