Jetting for VM26 with pods

Standard jetting depends on vin.

Also I have been told pod setting can be very different

up to 11787               11788 to 19375               19376 to 20656          20657 on

main  .......................105..................................97.5................................100................................100

air.............................1.1....................................0.7....................................0.7...............................0.7

pilot..........................22.5..............................27.5.....................................15..................................15

.mix screw set out.....1.25.........................1.75.....................................1.75..................................1

What kind of exhaust? I have a V and H    and they want  115 main        17.5 pilot       and you may need to raise the needle 1 notch.

Thats all I can help ,with and to say, I have read that these bikes hate air pods and are much happier with the standard air box. Be careful not to block th slit on the top of the carb intake with the pod

2 hours ago, gs7_11 said:

Unlikely.

We will see :) It's just a thought, cause the installation and removal of the stock air box is such a pain in the ass. Nanno told me it should be possible and i trust his experience. But yeah, first the bike must run again ^^

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Hariii said:

We will see :) It's just a thought, cause the installation and removal of the stock air box is such a pain in the ass. 

No, airbox remove and refit on the 750 is a piece of piss. If you want pain, try the GS1000.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Hariii said:

We will see :) It's just a thought, cause the installation and removal of the stock air box is such a pain in the ass. Nanno told me it should be possible and i trust his experience. But yeah, first the bike must run again ^^

Isn't Nanno the same person who mistimed your cams?

BTW, if you do your carb cleaning correctly, you only need to take your air box off every decade or two. Your problems likely comes from the boots/tubes being hard.  Replace them

• Like 1

He is and some people here already know him from the past. Yes, he made a mistake but he is still a very competent young man with a lot experience and knowledge. When the GS runs one i will try it out and post my experiences here. So long

On 5/10/2020 at 1:27 PM, Hariii said:

If you remove the clutch cable you can remove the Airbox and Carbs as one, easily.

Thank you for the tip! After doing it for a few times the last days, it seems i got used to the procedure. Now, it takes me only a couple of minutes to remove the airbox or to install it. Also, i bought new rubber tubes. The difference is like night and days to the old ones :)

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Hariii said:

Thank you for the tip! After doing it for a few times the last days, it seems i got used to the procedure. Now, it takes me only a couple of minutes to remove the airbox or to install it. Also, i bought new rubber tubes. The difference is like night and days to the old ones :)

Do you have a link?