Need help with slabside 1100 front fork spindle set up

Anyone able to measure the front end spacers and diameters for the standard 1100 front end 

Will get measurements of what I've got tomorrow after work but I'm at a loss the forks I've removed are different to these I got now 

So just putting it out there tonight  incase someone is stripping a slabby front for a clean up tomorrow  to help me out until I can get to my project bike 

Thanks 

You are very kind and appreciate the offer thank you

Fortunately I worked it out after reading up and turns out I've replaced my 87 forks with 88 forks that has 3 spoke 18 wheels and they are 20mm spindle I managed to make space and also pull out of my other one 

Excuse the mess 

Job for weekend to knock something up

Yours looks like it needs some love you got some pics of it 

20200423_210659.jpg

Don't worry about the mess,my garage is like that. Would have been scratching my head as well with the j spindle. To be honest I've done quite a lot of work on her, she's not far off! I've been collecting intact bodywork for a couple of years so now saving for paint job.

Now you've mentioned it she does look neglected gathering dust in the corner so I'll drag her out Saturday and send u pics(y)