Mikuni bs34ss carbs question

_luke_

I have rebuilt my GSX110e carbs. It has been few months since, so i have forgotten how fuel lines travel. Please see picture and correct me if im wrong.

Green - main fuel line (in the middle of carbs)

Yellow - vacume line (left side in front of carbs)

Red - overflow lines (they travel somewhere under carbs? They are in case of crash? Overflow? 

Thanks

2020-04-17 09_33_34-1980 Suzuki GS1000G Carburetor Rebuild - YouTube – Google Chrome.jpg

10 hours ago, _luke_ said:

I have rebuilt my GSX110e carbs. It has been few months since, so i have forgotten how fuel lines travel. Please see picture and correct me if im wrong.

Green - main fuel line (in the middle of carbs)

Yellow - vacume line (left side in front of carbs)

Red - overflow lines (they travel somewhere under carbs? They are in case of crash? Overflow? 

2020-04-17 09_33_34-1980 Suzuki GS1000G Carburetor Rebuild - YouTube – Google Chrome.jpg

Sounds about right although the Red ones aren't 'overflows' they vent the float bowls or no fuel would flow! If they were overflows, the way they are routed, neat fuel would be pouring down the bores before any dripped out of the pipe ends! They normally connect to the airbox!