NOS charge cooling

Going to be using a small wet NOS charge to cool intake when being silly. No room for intercooler and I know NOS so electing this method rather than water/ meth. Issue is space. Number 3 is going to have to have the fogger well off center, won't be an issue in my head, what do you think?

20150703_205747_zpshwifhzdo.jpg

Is a very good point.........

And why aren't I just just using one fogger into the plenum or up pipe? TB foggers is because there are holes there that need filling. Wet only because I do not yet know how to compensate in the MAP. Was just a future proofing really, was going to set up at low boost initially then for racing? was going to use a boost triggered mini hit to reduce charge temp that wouldn't involve a change in the table. I think the ECU has the capability of doing clever things, but I need to learn?? 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Doesn't really matter as you will be 76 when ya actually finish the bugger lol

You may well be correct but spent many, many hours on the old girl in the last month or so

NOS%206_zps9z7ucbt9.jpg

NOS%203_zpslqrswa8w.jpg

wiring_zps1yejm72r.jpg

I barely touched it for 2 1/2 years. Plugging away.....

Edited by Havoc
inappropriate image
  • 3 weeks later...

Charge cooling system to retain the contemporary vibe. Bottle off to Ash for a fresh coat of powder and holder needs a session on the mop. Bracket will have to be quite substantial as there is to be another bottle on the other side to maintain symmetry at the rear. Posts about this build will only be about the NOS install and control.

NOS%20ON_zpsductgrap.jpg