Bolt kits

Johnnie

Depends where you are. The most cost effective is a trade fasteners suppliers on your local industrial estate but don't go there not knowing your M6s from your M8s and your 1.0 pitch threads from your 1.25 and 1.5. And of course don't describe a cap head set screw as an 'Allen bolt.'

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Dezza said:

Depends where you are. The most cost effective is a trade fasteners suppliers on your local industrial estate but don't go there not knowing your M6s from your M8s and your 1.0 pitch threads from your 1.25 and 1.5. And of course don't describe a cap head set screw as an 'Allen bolt.'

We're all on lock down/up over here in Ireland. I'm confined to within 2km of my own house. Mail order only for me. 

I agree with @Dezzaon this one... it takes while but I'd sit down with a Vernier and pull all the bolts you need to replace, measure and make a list then email a couple of bolt suppliers, at least that way you know exactly what you are getting. It also allows you to make improvements such as using 'flange buttons' for any fairing bolts etc. GWR-fastenersdo coloured stainless if that's your thing... I'm not a fan of alloy bolts at all

Edited by 60Greyhound