Hydraulic clutch

cool, anyone on here have the parts I need available, or advise me on location? only offerings on eblag seem to be America/Canada.

Scratch that... I've found a lever and complete sproket cover on FB market place...

I'm guessing i'll need a 6mm stainless rod... any other parts? sorry for all the questions, just trying to get as many bits ordered up and prepped as I can!

Edited by 60Greyhound
added more info

Yep. You also need the thust bearing set-up from an 1100 clutch, the push rod that goes inside the shaft, the 6mm pushrod that goes through the seal, the seal with a hole in, and as Clive says you need to drill a hole through the gear shaft, which you aren't going to do with it still fitted to the engine.

Purely aesthetic. I don't like the cable wrapping around the block and up to the headstock. I go to a lot of effort to hide all the cables and wiring and the clutch cable spoils it sticking out the side like that. At least with hydraulics I can route it between the carb rubbers and under the tank. Also balances the clip-ons at the front so that looks better too.

2 hours ago, 60Greyhound said:

Purely aesthetic. I don't like the cable wrapping around the block and up to the headstock. I go to a lot of effort to hide all the cables and wiring and the clutch cable spoils it sticking out the side like that. At least with hydraulics I can route it between the carb rubbers and under the tank. Also balances the clip-ons at the front so that looks better too.

ocd are we ???

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Gixer1460 said:

Could be if that seat support gives way! LOL!

Rode it 2 years like that without issue (and I'm 100kg without gear!)... I've had to change it now though as I've changed the swing-arm and put a normal monoshock/linkage set-up in. it has one from each side of the frame now, still meeting at the centre under the rear of the seat.

I think it keeps the rear looking slimmer rather than having the bars up each side