1993 GSXr750WN exhaust help!

Hello! this is first time posting, but I know what OSS is about so dont hold back Im ready for all the abuse/help/banter lol

I have a 1993 gsxr750w, I need a full exhaust system for it. Ive seen a system off a 1994 1100wp for sale. Does any know if this will fit? I was hoping it would as both being water cooled versions.

if not does anyone have suggestions of systems that fit?

Apart from the difference in height due to the taller barrels, from memory the sump configuration is different, so yes, you could fit a 1100 exhaust but you'd have to fit a 1100 sump (and oil pickup I think), and the it would hang low because of the shorter barrels.

• Like 1

Intro-Ive graduated from a DR350 supermoto to a  Blandit to GSXR750WN.

Any GSXR help and tips welcomed-but in particular I'm stuck for an exhaust atm!

Anyone selling anything that fits or any suggestions?

Edited by Mopo710

All the water boilers essentially have the same cases, the bigger ones get a little longer in the barrels,  but it's only by a mm or 2...Also the cases and  sumps are almost identical in size to all the Boilers.

I am not saying that a £1000  hand made Japanese exhaust will fit without any issues, but something reasonably priced off the interwebs will heat and a little persuasion  may be required. Boiler exhaust spacing is not the same as oil boilers, but again. not a huge difference, needs persuasion.  

Blandit 650/1250 is probably your best bet, cylinderhead is spaced right, but I'm not sure yet how it works around the sump.

• Like 1