7/11

Heatz

• 3 weeks later...

apart from getting the plates made and frame modded a little to get the motor in as i didnt have the equipment at the time yes i built it back in 2002 

the tailunit is a german one chopped up and made to sit at a decent angle and is a recent addition

the headlight will be staying as i like to see where im going at night and its got good lights(and i like it:D) and im not a fan of the streetfighter masks ect  and ive got a GSX1400 with the big single light already  

IMG_20200322_161225 - Copy.jpg

hhhk.jpg

2 hours ago, Heatz said:

apart from getting the plates made and frame modded a little to get the motor in as i didnt have the equipment at the time yes i built it back in 2002 

the tailunit is a german one chopped up and made to sit at a decent angle and is a recent addition

the headlight will be staying as i like to see where im going at night and its got good lights(and i like it:D) and im not a fan of the streetfighter masks ect  and ive got a GSX1400 with the big single light already  

hhhk.jpg

I like that tail unit, Bought a 750 slingshot roller  with a 1052 I plan on starting properly in the not too distant future not sure what to do for tail unit, maybe rgv or German fighter unit?

im definitely running twin cibies up front though 

On 4/12/2020 at 10:33 PM, Paintersteve said:

I like that tail unit, Bought a 750 slingshot roller  with a 1052 I plan on starting properly in the not too distant future not sure what to do for tail unit, maybe rgv or German fighter unit?

cibbies and RGV tail work really well together ive another WC 1100 im gona probably run eather cibbies or see what else works (ive got another one the same as above:banana::D)

On 4/12/2020 at 8:19 PM, Heatz said:

hhhk.jpg