Stateside meet ups

Captn

Welcome to O.S.S. Although this site has members from all over the world, a majority of them are European based. There are a handful of members from the U.S. on here but you would probably be better off asking on more local bike social sites to find out about meet ups and bike runs in your area. :)

Thanks Jaydee.  I figured this was mostly EU guys. You all have a much stronger sport bike following over there. Nice.  I was stationed in Germany in the early 90's and noticed the massive sport bike following.  Wish we had that here. Oh well, at least we get WSBK, MotoAmerica, and Real Road racing on the TV. LOL.  Thanks again!!

I hadn't thought much about it, so I went to the VIR website.  Prices are reasonable, military veterans get 50% off admission, kids get in free with paying adult.  Just have to convince the wife to buy herself a full price ticket and we'll have a family weekend activity.  Do any of our OSS friends across the Atlantic want to attend?  Have a quaint vacation experience lodging with an American OSS family. :D

https://tickets.motoamerica.com/event/motoamerica-superbikes-at-virginia---may-1-3-2020

55 minutes ago, Poldark said:

I would definitely like to go to a big GS rally but Indiana is a long day's drive.  A closer one would be great.  All of us OSS North America members are so spread out.  The UK members are practically neighbors. 

Nah... some still have a 750 mile roundtrip .

Some UK locations are closer for me - as a Dutch bloke - than the "locals" 

• Like 1