Spondon Turbo back to the 90s build

Allspeeds

So today was a day ware Lady Luck and fate played a good day I never wanted to sell this bike said I never would but racing is playing a big part in my life at the minute and although I have other bikes the spondon was the smartest way to achieve maximum reward or so I thought…….

so some of of seen my busa this was self admitted a covid crush spare time spent on YouTube planting ideas in my head fast forward I’ve  suddenly ended up to financially involved in it to the point of no return but my interest has totally gone I didn’t put this up for sale instead of the spondon thinking it was a road to financial suicide however after been sick of dreamers calling about spondon I thought I’d test the water and low and behold I’m not only on the road to breaking even I might even make a few bob! This feeding the racing as desired but without giving up my dream bike !

im seeing this as destiny’s way of telling to keep the spondon in my life so for now she’s staying put a very happy man I am 

• Like 6
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...