Three spoke bandit wheels in et

Wad325

Hi just got myself 750 et which putting 1100 lump in ,have early gsxr USD front end with mk1 bandit wheelcan I keep speedo drive ,on back end got 4.5 600 wheel with 1500 Tyre in braced arm what spacers are needed and sprocket Carrier is required please go gently as new here cheers

Hi and welcome. 

Please take your time and do some measuring.

Chain run is important and so is front and back wheel allingment.

Very difficult for us to say which spacer will give you the best combination. 

Sometimes you need an offset sprocket on the front and a turned down rear sprocket carrier.

Hi and welcome to OSS 

front end, yes you can keep Speedo drive, but I believe you will need to fit the gsxr brake discs to the bandit wheel. I presume it's a bandit 1200 front wheel your using?

Rear wheel, its been done many time so someone may be able to tell you.I

If not, best way to start is get a standard b6 wheel, wheel spacers, brake hanger and sprocket carrier, you can then offer it up to your bike/swing arm and see how far your out. Keep the spacer that sits between the wheel and brake hanger, you then know the brake is spaced out weight, then check the wheel is central to the frame/head stock, then look at chain alignment.

Or that's how I start these things xD