Scottish Bike Show 7th & 8th March 2020

Wee Man

Well in at the deep end for me....

I'm hoping to get a pitch at the Scottish show in March and get some OSS machines on show, make a change from the endless drivel of new bikes. I'm waiting to hear back from the organisers.  I've ask for a space that would take approx 10 bike....I know I might be pushing it a bit. But my moto has always been, you don't ask, you dont get!.

The show is Saturday the 7th and Sunday the  8th of March at the Royal Higland Centre, Ingliston, Edinburgh EH28 8NB.

So for now I need names of people who would be willing to put their bikes on the stand....don't all rush at once :D

Oh....and I need to get Saturday night off work. Lol 

Edited by Wee Man
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Right...looks like it MIGHT be a go!

Received this email:-

Please take this email as confirmation of your club stand to the MCN Scottish Motorcycle Show 2020 for Oldskool Suzuki.info providing payment is made if necessary.

A link to your 'Exhibitor portal' will be sent through shortly and you must register and pay for your tickets to the event.

In the meantime please be sure to advertise the show through all media channels to help promote this fantastic event (Please see media pack attached)

Kind Regards,

PA to Event Director
Live Promotions Events Ltd

• Like 2

so let me get this right, they want you to pay them, so that they can make more money from entry fees? 

And they want YOU to do their advertising for them too?

id be telling them to f*ck off.

whos doing who the favour here? What exactly are you paying them for?

Edited by baldrick
  • Like 1

@baldricksays providing payment is necessary....still to find that out., as I've not been sent the link to the exhibitors portal. Yet another email has been sent!

I'm hoping it's just a standard email and payment is more for a commercial/business stand, rather than a fine collection of old skool Suzuki's. Not fair expecting OSS to pay to display our goodies.

Edited by Wee Man
Cause I is muppet

I've still not received my link to the Exhibitor Portal, despite several emails to the organisers.  Piss up in brewery springs to mind. 

Without the link, I cant book bikes in, get tickets etc. I'll keep chasing them till end of the week.

Edited by Wee Man
  • Like 1