Manchester Bike Show 28/29 March 2020

Paulm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2020 at 4:03 PM, Wilko275 said:

Have they said why?

It might be something to do with the fact that the show's organiser doesn't like customised motorcycles nor the people who build them, he said something along the lines of "we don't want those kinds of people at our show..."

I see that it has been postponed thanks to someone having a sniffle, cough or something...

1 hour ago, zedhead said:

It might be something to do with the fact that the show's organiser doesn't like customised motorcycles nor the people who build them, he said something along the lines of "we don't want those kinds of people at our show..."

I see that it has been postponed thanks to someone having a sniffle, cough or something...

Considering the size of the red and white stand there over the last few years I doubt thats too much of an issue

Just repeating what I heard Dave, and had considered the fact that the red & white and various modified bikes were in attandance to be something of a contradiction. And while I know a lot of people had a very very good time at the show, I'll not be going... whenever (if ever?) the re-arranged date is.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, zedhead said:

Just repeating what I heard Dave, and had considered the fact that the red & white and various modified bikes were in attandance to be something of a contradiction. And while I know a lot of people had a very very good time at the show, I'll not be going... whenever (if ever?) the re-arranged date is.

OSS not going was nothing to do with the shows organisers opinions of customised bikes Dave.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...