Which wrist pins?

Gents, I'm about to order wrist / gudgeon pins, but I'm afraid  get not the right ones..

What wrist pins do you guys use? 18mm.

I can find some on the APE site, but they're 5mm too short.

It's for a GS1000.. I had planned to get pins what goes in the GSX1100.

A max of 200/220 crank HP, just a guesstimate ;)

Any ideas?

Thanks

Edited by Reinhoud
6 hours ago, Reinhoud said:

Ok, thanks.

Funnily enough I mentioned this to Sean @ BigCC yesterday in passing and he whipped out a broken pin that had gone on the dyno! It had multiple pulls and was making 542bhp at failure - it was from a 1000cc bike and 15mm dia! Mentioned 18mm GSX -  his words - 'No problem!'

14 hours ago, Gixer1460 said:

Funnily enough I mentioned this to Sean @ BigCC yesterday in passing and he whipped out a broken pin that had gone on the dyno! It had multiple pulls and was making 542bhp at failure - it was from a 1000cc bike and 15mm dia! Mentioned 18mm GSX -  his words - 'No problem!'

Haha, thanks!

• 2 months later...

Meanwhile I've got some wrist pins, I ordered a set from a Gen 2 Hayabusa, but these were too short, 3mm wall thickness.

Then I ordered a set from a GSX1100 with the 493 conrods, also 3mm wall thickness, but these are too long, but that doesn't matter, I can make them shorter.

So, problem solved!