GSX750ES Front Calliper Swap

Motovalet

Reet.... had a good root about and can’t find any definitive answer to my calliper swap quandaries. I’m part way through a Yoshimura GS700E Schwantz tribute build using a Jap import GSX750E as the base bike. I’d like to keep it fairly authentic with running gear and so far have Bandit MK2 wheels front and rear already in situ. Before I resort to adaptor plates on the front forks, does anybody know of any callipers that would bolt right on up allowing me to run the “Blandit” brake discs? I’ve had a go at measuring the bolt holes centre to centre and I reckon it’s 700mm? Thanks in advance!

A4A16700-BFEC-4DC1-9D57-DA365EE508D2.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I know! I’ve one on my GSX550ES and actually have a complete spare GSX600F front end. I want to keep my build as authentic to the original race bike as much as possible which is why I’m keeping the front end, anti dive and single sliding callipers. I think there’s no way around it other than adaptor plates!