Fully fairer colour scheme

busa ash

Take the fairing off to paint it.... but before doing so, nip out for a drive around your town and find someone who has a skip on their drive. Then when it gets dark, sneak back round with said fairing and deposit it in said skip. Keep the bike in the colour it is, bang a nice headlight on it and you have one of the best looking bikes ever to roll out of the Suzuki factory. (y)

• Like 1
10 hours ago, busa ash said:

The motor in it will need hiding as it will be a gsxr 1000 water cooled hence fairing ;):ph34r:

I saw a naked version of those durty mix ups on the IOM about 10 years ago, black with yellow highlights....looked exactly how you imagine it would.....awkward.

I’d keep the miss match panel colour scheme.

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, Captain Chaos said:

or a Busa engine and a turbo + intercooler, all nicely hidden behind the fairing

Something like that is on my " option list" ...Only hidden under the plastic of a cavalcade.. Scary fast grand dad scoot 

:D

Edited by Blubber
  • Like 3
On 11/8/2019 at 11:09 AM, bluedog59 said:

If you're sneaking a GSXR1000 motor in it you need to make it look as boring as possible, topbox and BMF stickers. If it's going to be a sleeper, make it look positively comatose.

Already have twin metal boxes and modifies grabrail mounted for weekend away or iom trip .:tu