2020 Dyno Day

clivegto

On 11/4/2019 at 12:49 AM, GSX1100dreamn said:

Let me know if this sort of post gets me a warning or ban...

Why would you get a warning or ban for posting your idea? Also the Dyno Day is a social occasion for the people that go to them as well as a chance to run your bike on the Dyno,why not organise one where you live? It’s not a pissing contest just a bit of fun.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2019 at 9:10 PM, clivegto said:

Can we have another dyno day please, maybe at the same place in Lincolnshire, last one was really good. @Paulmorganised the last one maybe he would do it again if there is enough intrest. 

(Cough, cough...) ... and who wasn't paying attention in geography lessons? (Ollerton is in Notts) xD

Deffo be up for that anyway, was a top dyno man and nice to meet other Oldskoolers.

Edited by Crass
Just now, Crass said:

(Cough, cough...) ... and who wasn't paying attention in geography lessons? (Ollerton is in Notts) xD

That would be me then, I travelled South over the humber bridge & turned right at Lincoln, didn't seem to take long to get there after that apart from getting lost on the industrial estate lol. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2021 at 8:56 PM, Azov said:

Im new on here, and was wondering what is a Dyno day ? I take it, its a meet and you get your bike Dyno tested ? If so, whats the going rate for a run ? 

Depends how many people turn up. Last one cost £15 a run if I remember rightly.