Sourcing needle roller bearings?

Jpich85

I’m stripping the bike down for powder coating and need to replace some of the swingarm bearings and suspension knuckle bearings, I was going to just buy the original Suzuki ones but wanted to ask if anyone buys there bearings from elsewhere and if so what ones to go for? I’ve seen a few sites that sell bearings but not sure if there up to scratch or if there any good? 
cheers

I've used simply bearings and wemoto for needle bearings for my slabby swingarm , If you have the dimensions you should be able to search for them , or the part number though sometimes these hard to read on an old needle roller and measuring the internal I/D is tricky on the bearing so measure the sleeve used instead. What I found was the same bearing(s)  as oem was shipped and there was only one source that being IKO so no issues regarding  quality . PS CMNSL parts often list the dimensions of these bearings to help with searching alternatives to oem prices.

Edited by Macduff