Microtech ecu

1260pete

Anyone used a microtech ecu?  i have one here that was going on a gsxr 1000 but changed direction, i was going to sell it but thinking of sticking it on a bandit now instead as also got some 660cc injectors sat here,   its the fuel only ecu which looks simple enough to set up but just getting ideas really,,, i fancy building something a little wild over the winter, 300bhp but nice and reliable with an ams boost controller so gear based boost for controllability  .

• 2 weeks later...

i have used microtech ecu's several times. sounds to me like you have an mt4. these are super easy to tune and install. just follow the wiring diagram. i hope you have the hand held controller for it. much easier to tune with the hand held than the lap top when your riding around the block trying to tune. the really nice thing about microtech's is that they are extremely compact.

Edited by OSODEF435
mis spelling
  • Like 1

Hi mate nope i dont have the handheld controller sadly but i do have a dyno to tune on so should be fine,    still not sure if i'm going to use it yet but it would be interesting,  i'm thinking of going for a custom billet fuel rail with these injectors that i already have, so i suppose thinking about it i might as well use what i have got lol