Stafford Classic bike Show 19 20/10/19

clivegto

Well,what a great weekend this was,thanks to all who attended and brought bikes for the stand,hopefully those who took pics will put them on this thread,heres to the next one.On a personal note,it was the last time the ET will be seen in public but hopefully the GS will be worthy of going on the stand. Thanks all.

FB_IMG_1571592989100.jpg

• Like 6
11 hours ago, Paulm said:

Well,what a great weekend this was,thanks to all who attended and brought bikes for the stand,hopefully those who took pics will put them on this thread,heres to the next one.On a personal note,it was the last time the ET will be seen in public but hopefully the GS will be worthy of going on the stand. Thanks all.

FB_IMG_1571592989100.jpg

Fliipn''Eck I hope that floor in the bar was load tested, there's some weight there :D:D

Looks like you put on  a good show, chaps..:tu

• Like 4
1 hour ago, fatblokeonbandit said:

Fliipn''Eck I hope that floor in the bar was load tested, there's some weight there :D:D

Looks like you put on  a good show, chaps..:tu

We did our best to drink it dry to even things out!

I'd like to say a thank you to all that came and put their bikes on the stand, and those that came and chatted to a bunch of hungover grumpy fuckers on the Saturday. Roll on the next one!!

• Like 4