GSXR1100W some mods.

2019-09-26_07-59-57

Hello all.

I'm a bit of a user of PB Forum seen a couple of familiar names on here. 

Anyway here's my Water Boiler. 

39mm FCR's, Weisco one over, K8 front and back end, Yoshi rearsets. R6 seat unit and subframe.

I lost my licence  for a year back in March speeding on my Duc Monster. The W is going off the road for a track duties only so it's project lighten in full swing at the moment. A V4 Tuono is turning up next April so I don't image I'll have the licence for much long after that. 9_9

Currently about 187kg with about half a tank. I have a man who is giving me a price on a set of Dymags tonight and have a Nitron R2 shock on it's way. Exhaust is another area and obviously the seat unit etc. Any way cheers.

Dan

Sydney, Oz

Edited by fuelline
  • Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some stuff has arrived.

Nitron shock went in.

Dymags, M4 calipers have turned up. T Drive rotors are arriving tomorrow. Just need tyres and wheels back from fitting and should all be attached bolted on etc by next weekend.

Domino q/a throttle on the shelf. I have a fork seal issue so won't get the wheels on until next weekend.

2019-10-17_10-31-472019-10-25_08-20-02

2019-11-07_10-13-23

2019-11-09_05-31-11

:)

• Like 5
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/15/2020 at 10:16 PM, spondonturbo said:

looks great and being put to good use

Supposed to do a track day last week but the weather here was fucking biblical. March looking like an opportunity but I started a new job this week and have already booked two days off to go away with the fam. So it looks unlikely. Haha I actually get my licence back next month so maybe pulling a sicky that Tuesday. Need to get the Tuono out on the road. Not ridden the fucker yet.

• 2 months later...